- Only Sometimes - Only Sometimes

sweet tunes

Fa sho

- Ambiguous - Ambiguous

Damn

you just keep spitting em out left and right bro! keep it up :)

Don't expect it to :P

I write in bursts lol.

- Smile - Smile

\m/ -_- \m/

you never fail to deliver, OP.
keep it up man, you're getting great!

Or4nges responds:

Just a matter of time :P

Argue Semantics Argue Semantics

lol

dude this should be in a new Final Fantasy Game or something, it sounds like the old school FF8 garden theme :D

Haha, maybe :P.

I'd love to see this song in a game lol :D

Simon Says. [WIP] Simon Says. [WIP]

Ear Candy

great job bro, i wanna hear the whole thing!

Or4nges responds:

Coming soon to a theatre near you!

that sounded cooler in my head.

Do Me a Favor? [Dub/Trance] Do Me a Favor? [Dub/Trance]

NICE

dude i have no doubt you will soon become a god at this, keep it up man, your passion for music and the goal i know that drives you to continue inspires more than you know, keep it up bro \m/ -_- \m/

P.S. this is going on my dubstep mix cd that i play in my car. converted 4 people to dubstep so far, they will tell their friends and their friends will tell their friends, and you will be a genius.

P.P.S we need to do a collab on a certain song, you got my email and we can work it out from there :) peace bro, and much respect brochacho-acho

Or4nges responds:

Dudeman! Great to hear from you :P Honored to have made the cut for your mix CD haha. Seriously though, it does mean alot :D

And thanks for the encouragement, I can't hear it enough. The main reason i'm getting as far as I am is because I know people enjoy what i'm writing. I wanna be able to produce better stuff for them; And myself I suppose :P

I'll get back to you ASAP on collabing. Glad to hear your back into fl studio brah.

Welcome Back [Trance] Welcome Back [Trance]

OMFG

you got daaamn good bro!
keep it coming!

Or4nges responds:

:D I ain't never stoppin.

It Could Be Worse [Trance] It Could Be Worse [Trance]

awesome

but i dont know if you're supposed to mention me in the description for using my beats, but it's all good man.
im bored with games for a bit so i will get back to making more :P

Or4nges responds:

Oops lol. Ok Newgrounds, Mishka's song 'The Epica' was the source of inspiration lol.

Copypasta [Trance] Copypasta [Trance]